Cherry Mash CandyFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 2Cups sugar shopping list
- 2/3 Cups evaporated milk shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 12 regular marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter shopping list
- 6 oz. package cherry baking chips shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- *TOPPING* shopping list
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 3/4 Cup chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 Cup crushed salted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan combine the sugar, evaporated milk, salt, marshmallows and 1/2 cup butter over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Add cherry chips and vanilla, stir until melted.
- Pour into a buttered 9x13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips & butter in a double boiler, microwave or saucepan.
- When chocolate is melted stir in peanut butter & crushed salted peanuts until combined.
- Spread over cherry mixture and chill.
- Cut into bars when firm.
- Keep refrigerated.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!