All pineapple pieFrom ahmed1 8 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup (35 grams) confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar shopping list
- 113 grams cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce- can ) sweetened condensed milk. shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 240 grams thinly chopped pineapple rings shopping list
- ½ cup pineapple juice. shopping list
How to make it
- In the bowl of your food processor place the flour and sugar. Pulse to blend together. Add butter and pulse until dough just begins to come together. Pat the dough onto the bottom and one inch (2.5 cm) up the sides of a 20cm loose bottom pie pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator while you make the filling.
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add remaining ingredients except pie crust; mix well. Pour into prepared crust. Bake 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating17 people
This is wonderful, I love pineapple desserts, Thanks again Ahmed!berry in Winter Park loved it
Anything with pineapple is a "winner" to me. Excellent recipe Ahmed! Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
How pretty, must be a wonderful tasting pie. When you combine anything with Eagle Brand Milk it's got to be very yummie. Great Post.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!