Amazing Oreo DessertFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Amazing Oreo Dessert shopping list
- 22 Oreo cookies, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, divided shopping list
- 18 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 small package instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Crush 18 cookies; mix with butter; press into bottom of an ungreased
- 9x9 dish. Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar
- until creamy. Stir in half the whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups.
- In second bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and the rest of the powdered
- sugar on low for 2 minutes. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups. Crush the 4 remaining Oreos;
- sprinkle on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
OH MY GOSH does that sound wonderful, I have to make this one over the Christmas Holidays, maybe for one of my Christmas Dinner or New Years dinner desserts. Thank you sooooo much for sharing this one. YUM, you got my 5 ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
This does sound incredible! Love anything chocolate and peanut butter! Definitely bookmarking for the holidays!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
WOW! I'm about to go get the ingredients for this one right now!! Delish!!!!canzi in San Diego loved it