CHEESE-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTSFrom berenzvideodotcom 7 years ago
- 4 Skinned and boned chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 3x1 inch slices monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 or 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 or 3 (or more as wanted) teaspoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon snipped parsley or cilantro shopping list
- all-purpose flour shopping list
- canola oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste or use bouillon instead of salt shopping list
How to make it
- In thickest side of each chicken piece, cut a pocket just large enough for the cheese slice
- Place a cheese slice in each pocket
- Beat together egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley bouillon granules (or salt) and dash of pepper.
- Coat chicken with flour and dip in egg mixture.
- Brown in hot oil for 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- Use a nonstick pan, and make sure the oil is hot so the batter doesn’t stick in the pan.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 10 to 15 min or until the chicken is done. (Depends on the thickness of the breasts)