Lemon Dream BarsFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and lightly beaten egg until combined.
- Reserve one cup of the mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Wtih mixer or wire whisk, beat 3 egg yolks, add Eagle Brand and then lemon juice.
- Spread over pressed crumb mixture.
- Top with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 25 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into bars.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
You know you're way to my heart...Lemons! ***GRIN***going to go make this right now! All of my "Lemon Lover" family will have a heyday with this. Thanks for the recipe.tupelohoney17 in Las Vegas loved it
Lemons, Eagle Brand Milk.. the way to my heart!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Oh good another lemon recipe! Henrie are you going to make us each one of these too LOL?michelle73 in Melville loved it