SPICY NUT SNACK MIXTUREFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 1 cup unsalted cashews shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted shelled pistachios shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce (such as Tabasco) I like the chipotle shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine nuts and oil until nuts are well-coated.
- Add hot sauce and stir well to coat.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add to nut mixture and stir well to coat.
- Turn nuts onto rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or Silpat and bake, stirring ingredients two or three times, 15 minutes. Remove and transfer to another baking sheet to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 2 cups