Chicken ScarpariellaFrom tsehnert 6 years ago
- 3 1/2 lbs. broiler-fryer chickens, cut up (you can use just thighs and legs if you prefer) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 karge clove garlic, minced or pressed shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp. dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh, grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Hot cooked spaghetti or noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and dry chicken pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large skillet. Brown chicken over high heat.
- Add garlic. Lower heat and saute for 10 minutes. Drain of fat.
- Add parsley rosemary and wine. Simmer about 15 minutes or until wine evaporates and chicken is done (juices run clear when pierced with a fork).
- Remove chicken to a platter. Add cream to skillet. Boil until reduced by half and thickened, scraping pan drippings. Return chicken to skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes more or until chicken is reheated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve over a bed of hot spaghetti. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Garnish with a lemon wedge.