Tiramisu CreamFrom iffyo 7 years ago
- 2/3 cup or 165ml whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tin 397g sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 packets or 500g mascarpone cheese (i used cream cheese 'cuz we dont get mascarpone here,wonder how it tastes with that,and if any1 makes this with mascarpone pls tell me how it was..:) ) shopping list
- 4 tablespoons coffee powder shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 250g crisp finger biscuits (i used cadbury's perk) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Whip the cream using an electric hand mixer for 5-6 minutes or until cream becomes stiff.
- In a bowl, combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, whipped cream and cheese. Mix until the mixture is well combined.
- Dissolve coffee in hot water. Spoon the coffee on top of each finger biscuit. Arrange half of the biscuits over the bottom of a 30x24 cm large plate.
- Spread half of Sweetened Condensed Milk, whipped cream and cheese mixture over the finger biscuits in the large plate.
- Repeat the layering process with the cream mixture being the last layer. Dust with cocoa powder and chill for 4 hours before serving.
- Tip: Garnish with fresh strawberry and mint leaves
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating13 people
yummylicious!!!!chezzane in loved it
great recipe for EID
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Printing this for my friend who is the Tiramiai Queen... She will love this.linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!