Rolo Pretzel TurtlesFrom krumkake 8 years ago
How to make it
- No need to grease the cookie sheet – just lay the pretzel rings out on it, and place a Rolo candy on top of each ring.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 3 minutes (no more or you will have a melted mess!).
- Remove pan from oven and immediately place a whole pecan on each Rolo and gently push it down just a bit.
- Allow the candies to cool on the cookie sheet, letting the chocolate harden back up again before removing them to a storage container.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
Dang...these are right up my alley...easy and tasty..Thanks for sharing!sherman in Tulalip loved it
OMG wonderful, thanks for sharing. Great Post.henrie in Savannah loved it
yummy they look great as if you spent the whole day in the kitchen l.o.l :)
enjoy your day
mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!