Thai ChickenFrom mrtnzangel8 7 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken pieces shopping list
- 1 cup hot salsa shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 T lime juice shopping list
- 1 T soy sauce shopping list
- 1 t fresh minced ginger shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
- 2 T chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in slo-cooker. Mix together salsa, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce and ginger; pour over chicken.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8-9 hours or on HIGH 3-4 hours or until done.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice; sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro.
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating13 people
This could be a favorite of mine very easily.... Sounds wonderful....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
very very nice TY for post. Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Love thai foods, so this is one that I'll have to make. It just so happened that I took some chicken out of the freezer 30 minutes ago,so will have this instead of fried.Thanks for a great post...Bobrobertg in loved it