Saltimbocca alla RomanaFrom misslionheart 7 years ago
How to make it
- Lay the veal out flat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place a sage leaf at one end and roll the veal up.
- Pierce the roll with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the veal rolls and brown on all sides.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating5 people
Yeh this is bookmarked and a five!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Perfection in it's simplicity! Wonderful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Heaven In Mouthtinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!