Saltimbocca alla RomanaFrom misslionheart 9 years ago
How to make it
- Lay the veal out flat and top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Place a sage leaf at one end and roll the veal up.
- Pierce the roll with a toothpick to hold it together.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the veal rolls and brown on all sides.
- Add the wine and deglaze the pan.
The Cookmisslionheart Kildare, IE
The Rating5 people
wow lookin' yummypeacekeeper0 in Kent loved it
A great Italian favorite wish I had in front of me .
Love the step by step photos.trigger in loved it
Heaven In Mouthtinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!