Asian Honey Pork ChopsFrom irishmama 5 years ago
- 2-4 pork chops, 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil or olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, plus some extra for seasoning the chops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Sprinkle chops with garlic salt and brown in oil. Place in a greased casserole dish. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over the chops. Bake uncovered for one hour. Serve extra sauce over rice.
The Cookirishmama Chesterfield, MI
The Rating15 people
I made these last night, after my daughter told me how good they were - for once, she steered me right (oh just kidding Irishmama!). These are SO easy, and the flavor was excellent. The extra sauce was great over our rice. I took a picture, so I a...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
These look so good! Thank you very much for sharing. By the way I love your mom!
Michellemichellem in Idaho loved it
Oh leave it to your mother to post such a excellent picture for you..your a lucky girl to have her!!
Im going to try this one soon.
My motherinlaw just sent us loads of Omaha steaks,porkchops and chicken. Im going to use your recipe for...moremichellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!