Red Roast PorkFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Pierce both sides of roast with fork; place in large plastic bag.
- Thoroughly combine soy sauce, plum jam, honey, ginger and garlic; pour into bag over roast. Press air out; tie top securely. Turn bag over several times to thoroughly coat meat.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning bag over occasionally. Remove pork from marinade; reserve.
- Roll and tie roast. Place on rack placed in pan of water.
- Brush thoroughly with marinade.
- Roast in 325 F oven 1 hour and 45 minutes, brushing several times with marinade.
- Let pork stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup remaining marinade and 1/2 cup water in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil and simmer 1 minute; spoon over roast
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
OK jo jo you did it now....what a loverly dish! Thanks for the post hon!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Hi there Jo Jo! I just found this one. Sounds yummy. I am printing it to try soon. Thanks for the great post. The pic is very nice as well.lura in Welcome To loved it
Lura fixed this last night, it was fantastic! This is the best roast pork recipe that I have ever had! I will be raving about this for months or until the Alzheimer's kicks in again. If I were Jewish I would convert just to eat this! You have to be a...moremark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Good To Freeze129 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Party Food316 members
Ginger Lovers48 members
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members