Pork Chops ItalianoFrom henrie 8 years ago
- pork chops Italiano shopping list
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 8-ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the pork chops with pepper. In a large skillet, brown the
- pork chops in butter on both sides; drain.
- Combine the tomato sauce, water, italian seasoning and basil; pour
- over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8
- minutes or until the meat juices run clear.
- Top each pork chop with cheese. Cover and cook 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!