Chocolate BlockFrom iffyo 6 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup self raising flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons corn flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- ¼ cup hot water shopping list
- ¾ cup Cream shopping list
- 100g cooking chocolate, melted and set aside to cool shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder shopping list
- 150g cooking chocolate, melted shopping list
- ¾ cup hot milk shopping list
- 2 cups icing sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Gradually beat eggs and sugar until thick .
- Fold in sifted flour, corn flour and cocoa powder, fold in butter and water
- Spoon evenly into a greased pan
- Bake in 180°C oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn out, cool, cut cake in half horizontally
- Beat together Cream and cooled melted cooking chocolate, until thick.
- Sandwich cake layers together with chocolate cream, cut cake into pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients except icing sugar, mix well.
- Coat cake pieces in icing sugar.
- Pour Chocolate sauce on top of cake pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating6 people
This reminds me of a Kinder chocolate cake..Are you familiar with it?? Great chocolate recipe Iffyo as usual.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yep you are right I love it!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
You really know the way to my heart.A home run with me.trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!