Seasoned Green BeansFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
How to make it
- Empty green beans into sauce pan, add chopped onion and bacon grease.
- Put lid on pan and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat low and simmer until onion is completely cooked.
- Crumble bacon and add to green beans. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue simmering on very low heat for another 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookthepiggs MO
The Rating5 people
oh yeah babe! forgot this recipe! DOH! Ty 4 post.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
My kid really liked this. Thanks.persephone in 46303 loved it