Roasted Brussel SproutsFrom vainwi 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Clean brussel sprouts, removing outside leaves and trimming the stems.
- Cut sprouts in half, lengthwise.
- Break apart garlic head - do not peel, just remove loose peel.
- Put brussel sprouts and garlic into plastic bag; add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Close bag and shake to coat sprouts and garlic cloves with oil.
- Pour out into roasting pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning veggies once or twice, until sprouts are browned and garlic is soft.
- To serve, squeeze garlic from peel and toss with sprouts.