Smokehouse style AlmondsFrom rrobby 9 years ago
How to make it
- Put liquid smoke and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and add almonds.
- Cook until all liquid is gone.
- Remove almonds to baking sheet.
- Roast in 350 degree oven for 35 min. or until well dried.
- Toss immediatly with olive oil to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and toss to coat.
- Place on paper towel to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookrrobby McCall, ID
The Rating4 people
thanks for sharing this ... we also eat a lot of almonds ... this sounds very interesting ... wonder if I can find raw almonds in Parker ... have you ever tried this with different nuts? Jragdolly in Bremerton loved it
Hi Robby ... made these today ... was not sure how much of the seasoning salt to put on so did a lot. Maybe too much not sure, but I love them. Thank you so much for submitting. Jragdolly in Bremerton loved it
These are outstanding and they are so much better made fresh at home. Great post - thanks so much.lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!