Smokehouse style AlmondsFrom rrobby 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put liquid smoke and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and add almonds.
- Cook until all liquid is gone.
- Remove almonds to baking sheet.
- Roast in 350 degree oven for 35 min. or until well dried.
- Toss immediatly with olive oil to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt and toss to coat.
- Place on paper towel to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookrrobby McCall, ID
The Rating4 people
I like the idea of being able to make my favorite nuts at home. You have my 5. Thank you for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
Yes in deedy! These go great with a glass of wine! Loved it....thanksredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
These are outstanding and they are so much better made fresh at home. Great post - thanks so much.lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!