Awesome Easy Lemon Pudding CakeFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Pour milk and water into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended.
- Pour over batter.
- Place baking dish on coolie sheet to catch any sauce that might bubble over sides of dish as dessert bakes.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min. (Sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Spoon into serving dishes to serve warm.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.