My Chocolate MousseFrom iffyo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix gelatine in 1/2 cup cold water,set aside
- Beat eggs,till light and frothy.
- Heat milk in a saucepan,add eggs,keep stirring on low flame.
- Make a paste with cocoa and a lillte water in a cup,add this to the milk,keep stirring.
- Add the cream and sugar.
- When the back of the spoon gets coated,then the custard gets ready.
- Add a few drops of almond essence.
- Heat up the gelatine on low fire until completely melted and clear.
- Add gelatine to cold custard.
- cool completely,pour into wet mould and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.Garnish with silvers of almonds.
The Cookiffyo IN
The Rating9 people
YOU are the BEST!!! I really hate raw eggs as well. I won't prepare a recipe calling for raw eggs as I know of many people, including myself(many, many years ago) who have been ill after consuming raw eggs. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!!...morelor in Toronto loved it
Your chocolate mousse is out of this world...You are right about the eggs addition.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Delicious, quick and easy.... thanks dear! saved and rated!berry in Winter Park loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!