Pistachio faux eclair dessertFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 3 cups of cold milk shopping list
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant pistachio pudding mix shopping list
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant french vanilla pudding mix (Linda used instant white chocolate pudding mix, but I can't always find that) shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 1 package of honey graham crackers (14.4 ozs.) shopping list
- 8 ounces of dark chocolate pieces (she used ghiradelli) shopping list
- 4 - 6 ounces of heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl whisk pudding mixes with the milk for at least two minutes.
- Let stand for two minutes until soft set.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 13 x 9 x 2 pan layer one third of the graham crackers and top with half the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining grahams.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Heat cream in a glass bowl over but not touching simmering water, add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Spread over refrigerated dessert, covering the top layer of grahams.
- Chill 24 hours and cut in wedges and serve.