Jalapeno Meat LoafFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 can ( 7 1/2 oz.) tomatoes with jalapenos (approx. 2/3 cup) shopping list
- 2 TBSP. chili powder shopping list
- 2 teasp. cumin shopping list
- 1 teasp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs***** shopping list
- 1 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- ***** for gluten Free use gluten free bread shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs, tomatoes, seasonings and the bread crumbs
- add meat with hands mix lightly but thoroughly.
- shape into a loaf on a pie plate or put into a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan
- bake at 350 ' F for 40 to 50 mins. or until done and well browned.