Drunken Pina Colada CakeFrom shirleyoma 9 years ago
- glaze shopping list
- 1/2 stick salted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Coco Real cream of coconut shopping list
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple slices in syrup or Rings shopping list
- Marachino cherries for center of rings. shopping list
- cake shopping list
- (optional) in a hurry use yellow cake mix, follow box instructions. shopping list
- 1 stick salted butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa Real cream of coconut shopping list
- 2 oz pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 oz rum shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350*
- Grease a 10" or 9x13 cake pan.
- 2. Glaze Directions
- Melt ½ stick butter, brown sugar and Coco
- Real until smoot. Pour into bottom of cake pan. Let Set.
- 3. Drain pineapples and save juice. Spread pineapples onto set
- brown sugar glaze.
- 4. Cake Directions
- In a bowl mix butter and sugar. Once
- mixture is light and fluffy, slowly add in the eggs one at a time.
- Add milk. Scrape bowl well.
- 5. Add to bowl the flour, baking powder, and salt. Scrape well.
- Add in vanilla.
- 6. Pour mixture into cake pan. Bake cake 40-50 minutes. To test
- if fully baked, insert toothpick and remove. If toothpick comes out
- clean, then baking is complete.
- 7. Syrup Directions
- Boil all syrup ingredients together for 2
- 8. When cake is done baking, poke holes in top of the cake.
- Pour syrup onto cake and let stand for 2 hours. Flip out onto a
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating6 people
Yummy, thanks for posting this one. Love pinapple upside down cake, and drunken one's add a little extra zip ;0)henrie in Savannah loved it
I agree, yummmmmmy. Want to try this!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Thank you so much for sharing this one...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it