Hot Fudge BrowniesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 C. all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 C. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C. plus 2 T. unsweetened cocoa, divided shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 C. milk shopping list
- 2 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 C. packed dark or light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 C. hot water shopping list
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, 2 T. cocoa, the baking powder and salt. Add the milk, oil and vanilla, mix with a spoon until smooth. Stir in the walnuts and pour the batter into the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and the remaining 1/4 C. cocoa; sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Pour the hot water over the brown sugar and cocoa.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is cracked and the brownies are just firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares and place on individual serving plates. Top each with a scoop of ice cream and the fudge sauce from the bottom of the pan. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Delicous, wonderful, divine! Love this dessert!
And the vanilla ice cream just completes it!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
OMG.....I'm never gonna get skinny...he..he...;)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I'm seriously chocolate for sure!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it