Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cream Filled CookiesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- Cookies: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats shopping list
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened shopping list
- 2 tbsp half and half shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325*
- In bowl combine flour , soda, cinnamon and oats. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat until creamy.
- Add the flour/oat mixture,.blend until combined.
- Seperate dough into two balls, flatten them into disks, and wrap tightly in plastic.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- On floured surface roll out one disk to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut cookies with a 2 inch-fluted round cookie cutter.
- Repeat with second disk.
- Bake on cookie sheets for 13-15 min.
- Transfer cookies to cool.
- When cookies are cool, spread peanut butter filling on the bottom sid of a cookie. Top with another cookie to make a sandwich.
- Repeat with all cookies and filling!
- You could also be creative and add chocolate chips to the filling or cookies. A little baking cocoa would be nice in the peanut butter filling too!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Bookmarked this for the next time we make cookies,soungs great,thanks..........robertg in loved it
GREAT RECIPE THANKS FOR SHARING
GREAT LUNCH BOX FILLER!!!!!
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
How the heck did I miss this recipe? Everyone I know lovesd peanut butter cookies and these sound so much better! =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it