TartifletteFrom lillyann 6 years ago
- 1 ¾ lb yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces shopping list
- 150 g blanched lardons or slab bacon shopping list
- 1 onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 pinch nutmeg shopping list
- Freshly ground pepper shopping list
- ¾ cup cream shopping list
- 1 small wheel Reblochon cheese (240g) ( you can use brie) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, but still slightly firm in the center. Drain, cool and cut into cubes.
- In a skillet, lightly brown the lardons. Add the onion and continue cooking for two minutes. Deglaze with white wine. Let reduce by half.
- Add the cubed potatoes, nutmeg and pepper. Mix well. Pour into a lightly buttered ovenproof casserole. Drizzle the cream over the top. Remove the rind from the bottom of the cheese and lightly scratch the top rind of the cheese. Place the cheese rind up on the potato mixture.
- Bake on the lowest rack in the oven for 40 -45 minutes.
- Serve hot immediately with frisée salad.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooklillyann Chicago, IL
The Rating9 people
Mmm that is absolutely fantastic.chriesi in Zuerich loved it
Yes, this is worth imagining, and making too!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
I adore this stuff. Had it many times at the French Markets and made it at home as well. YUM! DH and I were just in the Wild Oats store in Tampa this weekend and found some Reblochon. Yea! for you and your recipe !dee in Tampa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!