Moon RocksFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food or German chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix shopping list
- 3eggs shopping list
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 2cups slightly crushed (2-1/2-inch) pretzel sticks shopping list
- 1-1/2cups uncooked old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1cup swirled chocolate and white chocolate chips or candy-coated semisweet chocolate baking pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cake mix, eggs and butter in large bowl. Stir in crushed pretzels, oats and chocolate chips. (Dough will be stiff.)
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to to cool completely.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
"German chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix"...nuf said, this is great! For me, I would add some kind of nut, perhaps pecan or walnuts.craners in Coarsegold loved it
Oh this sounds fantastic, I would add nuts also... love this kind of stuff.. got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it