Moon RocksFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1package (18-1/4 ounces) devil's food or German chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix shopping list
- 3eggs shopping list
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 2cups slightly crushed (2-1/2-inch) pretzel sticks shopping list
- 1-1/2cups uncooked old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1cup swirled chocolate and white chocolate chips or candy-coated semisweet chocolate baking pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend cake mix, eggs and butter in large bowl. Stir in crushed pretzels, oats and chocolate chips. (Dough will be stiff.)
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheets 1 minute; transfer to wire racks to to cool completely.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
Oh this sounds fantastic, I would add nuts also... love this kind of stuff.. got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
"German chocolate cake mix with pudding in the mix"...nuf said, this is great! For me, I would add some kind of nut, perhaps pecan or walnuts.craners in Coarsegold loved it