Reuben BallsFrom luvshk 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup rye toast cracker crumbs (Sometimes I have trouble finding this. If so, I use rye bread sliced thin and toast it in a slow oven, about 250 degrees till dry and be made into crumbs) shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1 T minced onion shopping list
- 1 16 oz can sauerkraut, drained shopping list
- 1 12 oz can corned beef ( I can never find this in my area so I get 3/4 lb corned beef from the deli counter and chop it very fine) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, Combine 1/4 c of the rye crumbs, cream chese, onion, kraut and corned beef.
- Roll into balls
- Roll balls in crumbs to coat
- Bake at 350 degrees at 15 minutes.
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating8 people
We love reubens. this is great. Thank you.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Anything "reuben" gets my attention and makes me hungry. These sound delicious and right up my alley. Thanks for the recipe!
lunasea in Orlando loved it
I will have to make this for my mom, thank you for sharing, great post.marriage in Apalachin loved it