Mels Deluxe Sugar CookiesFrom bakermel 9 years ago
- 1 c. margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar shopping list
- granulated sugar ( to roll cookie balls in before baking) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter or margarine, sugar, egg, vanilla and almond extract with mixer.
- Then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Chill dough for 2-3 hours or overnight; wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Roll into balls; roll in granulated sugar (or cinnamon-sugar).
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Bake @ 375 degrees F for 7-8 min. or until they start to have a few small cracks on the top of them---they should be very light brown on the bottoms.
- Cool the cookies on a plate. Can decorate them with decorating frosting if desired.
- Enjoy! :)
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating5 people
Oh yummmmmmm sounds really good to me.. got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
My son and I LOVE sugar cookies and these are one of our favorites.cadavis in Asheboro loved it
Oh yes, got my "5" as well. I love these sugar cookies.
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!