Ultimate Reeces Peanut Butter Banana BreadFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups or 3 sticks softened butter shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. peanut butter shopping list
- 1 t. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 t. salt shopping list
- 1 small box vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 5-6 ripe bananas depends on if they are all medium or large shopping list
- 20-30 reeces peanut butter minis shopping list
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 T. peanut butter shopping list
- 2-3 T. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream the butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs until smooth. Add peanut butter, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, pudding mix and flour until combined. Stir in bananas and Reeces. (I cut my Reeces minis in half so there will be 40 to 60 candy halves)
- Pour batter into 3 greased bread pans. If you wish, you can split the batter up into mini loaf pans and 1 regular sized bread pan. Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean from center of each loaf. Let cool.
- Place powdered sugar, milk and peanut butter in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and drizzling consistency.
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating9 people
I can't believe you have all of these lookers....and not many comments...I mean come on...this bread is over the TOP! But like we said not all of us have the same taste..I think it looks absolutely delicious! Thank you so much Shandy!!
Im on my way to the store to get the ingredients for this wonderful looking bread. I will let you know how it turns out!! Im also going to buy some small loaf pans so I can make a bunch and pass them out to the neighbors!
Oh my goodness Shandy..this has got to be the best bread I have ever tasted. It turned out fantastic. The bread was fat and fluffy. I made three small loafs and two large ones. The combo. of the peanutbutter, reeces pb cups and bananas was out of ...more
- Not added to any groups yet!