Greek Style Potato SaladFrom wolfpackjack 8 years ago
- 1 lb potatoes, peeled, cut into bit sized pieces shopping list
- 2 scallions finely chopped shopping list
- 10 (+) kalamata olives, pitted and halved shopping list
- 2 tspn capers shopping list
- 3 - 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill shopping list
- 1 Tbsp EVOO (olive oil) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice or juice from 1/2 fresh lemon. shopping list
- 1/2 tspn sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Greek style yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 tspn sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tspn fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Cook until tender.
- Drain potatoes, allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in the lemon juice. Mix together with the olive oil, yogurt, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Place cooked potatoes in large bowl, scatter the scallions, capers, olives, feta cheese, and dill on top and toss gently. to combine.
- Drizzle the yogurt dressing over the top, mix to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Serve.... and enjory.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- leebear Brookpark, OH
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- shandalulu West Valley City, UT
- eclaires Chicago, IL
- tropicalfluff Mountain View, HI
- cmickel743 Mount Laurel, NJ
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating5 people
I make something very similar to this and love it. It's a great change-up to Southern Potato Salad. Sometimes I add some pepperoncini peppers chunked up, adding the juice to the dressing bowl. And red onions are also pretty in place of the scallio...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Definitely delicious!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
IT SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO ME! SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO GO FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT!
THANK YOU FOR SHARING! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!