Garlic Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Boil for 10 minutes then drain and return to heat stirring 1 minute longer to dry out water.
- Mash with potato masher then add butter, salt and garlic.
- Gradually add half and half until potatoes reach desired consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
This one is great! And so simple. Thanks for sharing.xenon in Bolton loved it
Great Recipe Cat :)donman in Hammond loved it
Nov 26/15 This is a great recipe. I only used about 3 tbsp. of I cannot believe that it's not butter as well as 1/2 cup of 35% cream mixed with 2% milk. Found that with the tatters I used that it was just the right amount. Will be making again.
moreNadineM in Mississauga loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!