BLT PIEFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Layer bacon and cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir biscuit mix, 1/3 cup mayo, the milk and eggs with wire whisk until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Spread 2 tablespoons mayo over top of pie.
- Sprinkle with lettuce.
- Place tomato slices on lettuce.