Pumpkin Pie SmoothieFrom tinam 10 years ago
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin, chilled - like Libby's shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl oz) evaporated milk, chilled - low fat optional shopping list
- 1 cup (8 oz) container vanilla lowfat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or artificial sweetener (use less of this) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or nutmeg & cinnamon) shopping list
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped to soft peaks - or use Cool Whip type as preferred shopping list
- cinnamon stick optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, yogurt, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in blender, cover. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice and/or cinnamon stick.