4-Cheese Mexican Tortilla AppetizersFrom hollydayz 9 years ago
- 6 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups (1-pound can) refried beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup Thick & Smooth taco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup (about 3) sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) 4 cheese Mexican Blend Shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400º F.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
- BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
- SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas.
- Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans.
- Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BAKE for 7 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookhollydayz Woods Cross, UT
The Rating5 people
Make mine with HOT taco sauce and we're good to go. Great Post, Thanks.saltymike in Naples loved it
I really like this recipe- thanks a bunch!suzalleogram in Easthampton loved it
Yummy appetizer, very good. I'm with Mike, make it spicy and I'm good to go. Nice post. Thanks.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!