Ranch Potato SaladFrom ali 9 years ago
- 2 lbs. of red skin potatoes, clean well shopping list
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked to a crisp shopping list
- 6 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1 cup of ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 tbs. chopped parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan, add enough water to cover by about 1 inch. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until the potatoes are just tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain, cool, then cut the potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cooled potatoes with all of the remaining ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Refigerate the salad for several hours before serving for the flavors to blend.