Broccoli SaladFrom ali 8 years ago
- 1 package of bacon, cooked to a crisp shopping list
- 1 head of fresh broccoli, just the florets shopping list
- 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup of white sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large skillet, cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel, crumble and set aside.
- Chop broccoli florets into bite size pieces. In a medium mixing bowl, combine broccoli with the red onions, raisins, crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, wisk together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss until well combined.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
The Cookali Las Vegas, NV
The Rating6 people
I'm going to make this for Thanksgiving. One of the kids requested it, so I will make it. I love this salad.trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
My mother-in-law makes this every year for Christmas and Thanksgiving...have to make it myself this year since we're now out of state. Thank you for posting it!!!!!czekit7 in Pryor loved it
Gonna give this one a try. I am cooking for a church dinner on Sunday and I always like to bring something new.cdlsmith in Clinton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!