Lindor Truffle CookiesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter Crisco shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- 1 tsp madagascar vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp sea salt or kosher shopping list
- 1 package(5.1 oz.) of assorted Lindt Lindor Truffles shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*
- In a large mixing bowl combine the butter crisco, brown sugar and the white sugar until blended.
- Add the eggs, mix well.
- Mix in the madagascar vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Now the fun part.
- Take a whole lindor bar and wrap the dough around it until it forms a circle. I did this with all the flavors...white, milk chocolate, dark chocolate and peanut butter.
- another method I used.....Chop different flavors of balls up. You can make a entire white chocolate cookie, mix the flavors or just have milk chocolate chunks.
- Take a chunk of dough in your hand and add the chunks you want mixing them all up with the dough. Just like chocolate chip cookies except your adding the flavor of chocolate chunks in your hand.
- If you decide you want all the flavors mixed just cut all the linor balls up and add them to the cookie dough.
- My kids liked the cookies with the entire ball baked in the center.
- I thought they all were good
- When they bake some of the chocolate WILL melt out on to the cookie sheet. I was a little worried at first, but very pleased it was only a little chocolate from some of the cookies. After all the lindt chocolate center is a smooth filling. The cookies I used a whole lundor ball in spread out all inside the cookie..so the chocolate was evenly dispersed..mmmm good!! They turned out great and I hope they do for you!
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
you are blessed with such creativity you need a "10"
"5" for creativity, "5" posting and "5" for pictures
oops that makes it"15" l.o.l :=)
have a blessed daymumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Thanks for posting such great one.I love those treats.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Lindor chocolates? Your a genious! The cookies are perfect and you made this recipe up. . .High Five Michelle! I am going to have to show my support by making them, you know! Just remember us little people when you become famous! =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!