Mexican Chicken Corn ChowderFrom rosej 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1/2-1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 cups half and half cream shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 can cream corn shopping list
- 1 can green chilies, undrained and chopped shopping list
- 1 teas hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1 can rotel tomatoes; drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter.
- Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
- Add to pan along with cumin; bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, cheese, corn, chilies and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookrosej Dolores, CO
The Rating4 people
This one Looks Awesome,I'll try this one Sunday......Till then I'll have to get back to you!
Thanks for Sharingjcarl71 in Mobile loved it
This looks incredible. This would be a big hit in my house. Thanks for the great post!trackwidow in Fort Atkinson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!