Skillet Pork Chops With Potatoes And OnionsFrom wolfpackjack 7 years ago
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 - 3/4 inch thick, trimmed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp AP flour shopping list
- 1/3 grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin shopping list
- 3 cubes beef bouillon shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Coat the pork chops flour, and place in the skillet. Brown ~ 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 the Parmesan cheese mixture over the pork shops.
- Layer pork chops with potatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Top with onion slices.
- In a small bowl, dissolve beef bouillon cubes in hot water. Stir in lemon juice then pour over the layered pork chops.
- Cover skillet, and reduce heat to a simmer, simmer for 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender and pork chops internal temperature is between 140-160 F.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating7 people
I'm saving to try soon - great tender pork comfort food. When is dinner? (says hungry moi) - ha! ;)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I believe you know what you're talkin' about here. It's some kinda good, and nothin' quite like pork chops fried in a skillet on top of the stove. Don't need a dinnerbell, the smell will call 'em in. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
i can't believe we are from different parts of the country. are you sure you are not my kid?cheryilyn in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!