Israeli SaladFrom wolfpackjack 8 years ago
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb english cucumber, cubed shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, cubed shopping list
- 2 scallions, finely sliced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp flat leafed parsley, finely minced shopping list
- juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- 2 or 3 Tbsp EVOO shopping list
- 3/4 tsp sumac powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- 2 Tbsp tahini - for the dressing shopping list
- Drained chickpeas shopping list
- Crumbled feta shopping list
- Rough chopped kalamata olives shopping list
- anchovies shopping list
- Cubed red/yellow/green bell pepper. shopping list
- Fresh minced mint shopping list
- Fresh minced dill shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, whisk EVOO, Sumac powder, (tahini?), lemon juice, and parsley.
- Toss vegetables in a bowl, drizzle dressing over veggies, and lightly toss again.
- Serve with some pita bread or good Italian hard bread.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating9 people
This sounds excellent. Thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Wow, that's beautiful! I love this kind of salad!
Thank you, sir!pat2me in Nashua loved it
This is an awesome salad. Years ago I had it at a company potluck. One of my co-workers was from the Middle East and this is what he brought. Thanks for posting the recipe.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!