Oven-Roasted Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 6 Boneless chicken breast halves with skin shopping list
- 1 C part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3/4 C walnuts, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C bread Crumbs, freshly made OR store bought shopping list
- 1 t dried oregano OR marjoram shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil, plus enough to coat a baking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Oil baking dish just large enough to hold Breasts in a single layer.
- In a bowl, combine Ricotta, Walnuts, Parmesan Cheese, Bread Crumbs and Oregano or Marjoram.
- Using your fingertips, loosen the skin from each Chicken Breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff the mixture beneath the loosened skin.
- Arrange Breasts, skin side up in the baking dish.
- Brush the tops of the skin with oil.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until the meat is white and meat juices flow yellow, not pink when meat is pricked.