Shredded Chicken For TacosFrom wolfpackjack 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Turn heat to high, bring to a boil, and skim any foam that comes to the surface.
- Partially cover saucepan, reduce heat to a steady simmer.
- Cook until meat is tender, ~ 30 minutes. Remove from liquid and cool.
- Shred the chicken meat with your fingers. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Use within a couple of days in a Taco with some "Salsa Fresca" and "Perfect Guacamole"
- See Salsa Fresca and Perfect Guacamole recipes.