Creamy Mussel and prawn soupFrom sparkle 7 years ago
- 1kg cooked mussels (this is in shell weight, so if you buy ready cooked then buy smaller amount) shopping list
- 500g cooked and peeled large prawns shopping list
- 1 finely chopped onion shopping list
- 75g butter shopping list
- 4tbspn pasata shopping list
- 15ml brandy shopping list
- 1 litre fish stock shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 150ml single cream shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and gently fry the onions, softening without browning them.
- Stir in pasata and brandy, and once the alcohol has evaporated add the fish stock.
- Add bay leaves and season then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Keeping the heat low, add the cream and seafood, allowing the seafood to heat through but not boil.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and with plenty of crusty bread
The Cooksparkle Orba, ES
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!