Best Ever Cherry CakeFrom auntievi 6 years ago
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1 tin cream [Nestle's cream ] shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsps. baking powder shopping list
How to make it
- Blend butter, sugar, cream cheese, cream and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time. Blend well after every egg addition .
- Add 2 cups flour with baking powder added. Add 1/4 cup flour to drained cherries.
- Fold floured cherries into batter. Bake 1 hour at 350F or until toothpick come's out clean.