Leahs Honey-Mustard Grilled Chicken over SaladFrom divaliscious 8 years ago
- 1 boneless chicken thigh per person or 1/4 boneless chicken breast. shopping list
- salad greens enough per person using your favorite lettuces - I chose bib, red leaf, romaine and baby spinach. shopping list
- croutons (optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons good Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light sodium soy shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of light honey dijon dressing shopping list
- sesame seeds (optional) shopping list
- sunflower seeds (optional) shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- salad dressing for your salad (your choice) shopping list
- ****Equipment Needed: shopping list
- Inside grill pan, hungry people, bowl shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, place pre-made light honey dijon dressing (I use "wishbone's too good for you", soy, dijon mustard, honey. stir till well combined.
- Add rinsed and patted dried chicken thighs into bowl and let marinate 15 minutes, poking them with a fork to allow juices into chicken and turning them every so often to ensure each piece has been covered with marinade.
- Heat up inside grill pan on top of stove burner(s)
- Prepare salad in individual plates or in bowl to serve your hungry peeps.
- Take chicken out of bowl, let marinade drip off and place onto grill pan.
- After 6 minutes, turn chicken on the diagonal so that pretty grill marks will appear.
- Turn over chicken after another three or so minutes to cook the other side of the chicken.
- Once done, take chicken off and let rest for 5 minutes before placing chicken on top of salad.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and optional croutons on top of grilled chicken and call those peeps to the table.
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!