Shrimp PastaFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tomato, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp, washed shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Stir in garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add shrimp and heat through, toss with cooked pasta and serve piping hot. Have grated cheese on side and a small green salad..
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
Yum, Yum!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Oh WOW! I love the sound of this and would you just look at that picture! *gasp* Lovely! Got my 5danadooley in Singapore loved it
Thank you for the great recipe! I'm so hungry now!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it