Southern Sweet TeaFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Fill a medium size pot about 3/4 full of water.
- Put the sugar in the bottom of a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Heat the water to where tiny little bubbles are starting but not boiling.
- Pour the water into the pitcher with the sugar, stir to dissolve the sugar then add the tea bags.
- Put some kind of cover on the pitcher and let this stand for 30 minutes.
- When the 30 minutes is up carefully remove the tea bags but do not squeeze out any water.
- Add more water to make 1 gallon.
- Stir well.
- Fill a tall glass with ice cubes, pour some tea and enjoy.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating7 people
Love Sweet Tea! :)noir in Boston loved it
Most people has their own way to make tea.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
This looks good.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Original Recipes143 members
Summer Dishes62 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Something To Drink129 members