Marinaded Roasted Asparagus with GarlicFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Break off the woody end of one piece of asparagus; use that as a guide to tell where to trim the other pieces.
- Cut off woody ends, then cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces.
- Cut each large garlic clove into 3-4 slices.
- ** Put asparagus, garlic, and olive oil into large ziplock bag and let garlic marinate 1-2 hours.**
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Place asparagus on large cookie sheet and season with fresh ground black pepper and salt.
- Roast until asparagus is slightly softened and edges are starting to brown slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with your favorite meal.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Made this last night - was amazing!!!!!dancingfox in Butler loved it
Perfecto!smooch in America loved it
Yummy!*wink*pink in USA loved it