Chicken And Chanterelle QuesadillaFrom cheryilyn 9 years ago
- 1 lb chicken breast chopped shopping list
- 1 lb Chanterelles, sliced shopping list
- 8 oz Mexican blend grated cheese shopping list
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 T. butter shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- salsa shopping list
- guacomole shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a skillet on med-high. Add chicken, sauté for 4-5 min. add taco seasoning, stir well.
- Add mushrooms. Sautee for 4-5 min.
- Add peppers, onion and garlic. Sautee another 3-4 min and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Place Tortilla shell in a pan with oil and begin to fry, quickly add cheese over whole tortilla leaving about ½ of edge uncovered, then on ½ of tortilla add sautéed mushroom/chicken mixture, black beans and fold Tortilla in half. Mash flat with a spatula and let lightly brown. Remove. Repeat. Slice Quesadilla with a pizza cutter, and serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.